Thursday, June 24

yeah. Toddler.


She's getting too big.
I think she's hilarious and fun to laugh at.
Sometimes I think she's showing early signs of OCD.
Most of the time I'm exhausted from following her around.

As I walked out into the living room yesterday, she had taken a crayon and colored all over the TV and the entertainment center. As I stared, trying not to scream, she looked at me and said, "Eliot, NO, NO. Cowa on papea. No TV." If she knows it, why'd she do it?

Then, while driving in the car, I looked back to find her jamming her fingers in her ears.
Me: What are you doing?
E: (SCREAMING) I PUT FINGERS IN EARS.

And, finally, while at the pool
Me: Let's go put more sunscreen on your face.
E: Um, how about a little later.

Everyday when getting in the car
Me: Oh, it's hot in here.
E: Not hot. Feel good.

Oh, she's a handful. A funny, wonderful, tornado-like handful.

2 comments:

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

Hahahahaha! What a handfull! Well we're planning on coming soon so put us to work. We'll whip her into shape. Actually...we'll probably make her more naughty because we'll be laughing the whole time.

Robyn said...

Are you suprized that you produced a beautiful and vivacious child? I'm not. :)