Tuesday, January 29

Muffin Top, Thunder Thighs, Spare Tire, Pancake Butt, Love Handles, Saddle Bags, Beer Belly, Chunky Butt, Jello Arms, Cottage Cheese Thighs...

I have been having such a hard time sleeping lately. I know that it's only going to get worse as my belly gets larger but a lot of my problem comes from the song that gets stuck in my head right as I lay down.

I don't know if you've seen the Pure Fitness commercial, or if there is even a Pure Fitness elsewhere, but the commercial is classic. I've included the link for you to watch before continuing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhePi4qZMao

The song is a bit catchy. Sort of like a Pepto Bismol commercial (upset stomach, sour stomach, heartburn, acid indigestion...), a Nyquil commercial (the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you can have a good night medicine), or the Shane Co. commercials (The Shane Company, just off -this may differ based on where you live or where you were when you memorized the commercial- Arapahoe Rd. on Emporia St. 1/2 mile east of I-25. Open Monday through Friday 'til eight, Sat & Sun 'til five.)

So, back to the commercial. I have it memorized. I go to put my head on the pillow and there it is. When I wake up in the middle of the night, it's there. In the morning, it's the first thing I think of. The best part about all of this (besides how annoying it is) is the very last line of the commercial, sung with such gusto: BABY WEIGHT! It's like it's forecasting the future...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

haha... the commercial totally cracked me up...
and don't worry - the baby weight comes off quicker than you might think...

merathon said...

whoa-- you took me back with that shane company commercial. that was the exact same one i had memorized--- off emporia street! hadn't thought about that in forever!

Bethany said...

I recited the Shane Co commercial in my head before I read it.

Funny Blog!

Annie said...

OMGosh! That was SO me a few nights ago....I couldn't go to sleep w/out it playing over and over and OVER in my head! crazy

Sarah Jayne said...

I bet you look fabulous and I want to see pictures of that belly! Get Tyler to take some pictures of you so you can put them on the blog...I'm serious!