Wednesday, September 16

Dedicated to Me!

Yeah. I bet you wish you were going to Chicago. And I bet you wish that you had someone cool enough to come over and put together some amazing outfits for you to take on your trip. And, while she's over, she'd tell you why you look fantastic in the skinny jeans that are just a smidge too tight. And that same cool, wise sage would give great advice about said skinny jeans that are too tight: It's okay. Just shimmy them up like so and NEVER EVER put them in the dryer. If only you were lucky like me!

If you want to check out my whole adventure, go here.

4 comments:

Petertammenson said...

So hot! Enjoy your trip!
Hey, listen, tell Tyler that Luke and I finally finished watching Arrested Development and I don't think I've ever seen anything so funny in my life! We loved it!

Tiff G. said...

Ohhh Steph!! I just took a look at Hev's blog and saw all the amazingness! You're a freakin' sex kitten! Those jeans look sooo good on ya!! Tyler's not going to be able to control himself! Don't come home pregnant, we have a marathon to run :)

Robyn said...

I clicked on the link - dang girl, if I were 1/100th as hot and fashionable as you are, I'd be flaunting it too! You'd better bring a bat to Chocago to fight off all the men who will be drawn to you like moths to a flame!

Julianne said...

You look so great!! It is fun having Heather doll you up isn't it? Hope you have some fun trips, it will be nice to have a break form being a moma.