Friday, March 14

SOOO Mad!

I'm so mad. That actually doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling. I'm affronted, annoyed, antagonized, bitter, chafed, choleric, convulsed, cross, displeased, enraged, exacerbated, exasperated, ferocious, fierce, fiery, fuming, furious, galled, hateful, heated, hot, huffy, ill-tempered, impassioned, incensed, indignant, inflamed, infuriated, irascible, irate, ireful, irritable, irritated, maddened, nettled, offended, outraged, passionate, piqued, provoked, raging, resentful, riled, sore, splenetic, storming, sulky, sullen, tumultuous, turbulent, uptight, vexed, wrathful, etc...

Here's the deal. Tyler and I finally decided that we'd stop talking about getting a wii and actually purchase it. I spent a whole day playing ebay. I'd wait until the auctions had five minutes left and then I'd sneak in, trying to steal the bid away. After about six times doing this, I won! And I got a great price! Woo Hooo! yeah right.

So I made my payment and patiently awaited a confirmation email from the seller telling me that he'd shipped my wii. I waited and waited and waited. Finally, it had been a week and I had heard nothing. So I emailed him asking if he'd shipped it. Nothing. Then I sent him a message through ebay. Nothing. Then I emailed him again asking if he had something against me because I got the wii at such a good price and why he was a bad person. (I didn't send that last one.)

Now I have to decide what to do. Do I wait for it to magically appear? Do I start retracting my payment through paypal or the credit card company? What a pain! I'm so mad!

What irks me even more is that I've looked at his history and he's left comments for people both yesterday and today. That would imply that he's not on vacation. Why can't he just answer my email? I just want to know if I can expect to receive my hours of fun making machine or if my dreams will be crushed like the ice they make pregnant women eat when they're in labor.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Is Brian responsible for this decision to get a Wii? I'm sorry if he is (although he's really enjoyed it as have I--we can play Super Smash Brothers together!). And that crushed ice is fabulous . . .

Sarah Jayne said...

I hate ebay users. One lady accused me of selling her an already-broken floor cleaner...the NERVE! Good luck sorting that one out.

Christian said...

I just wanted to point out that youre list of "mad words" is in alphabetical order!