Tuesday, February 12

My Honey


1. What's his name? Tyler Reese Bowen.
2. How long have you been married? 4 years, next month
3. How long did you date? We dated a month and a half before getting engaged. We talked about marriage after two weeks.
4. How old is he? 27
5. Who eats more? We used to eat about the same. Then I got pregnant and he got stressed with work. Now I eat practically nothing and he eats EVERYTHING! I would think it'd be the opposite.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did... but it was "I think I'm falling in love with you." I said, "Oh, okay."
7. Who is taller? He is, unless I'm wearing heels.
8. Who sings better? I do. He can sing okay but sometimes is a bit off.
9. Who is smarter? He is. He has this amazing ability to retain and recall all sorts of information. He also likes to learn. Most of the things I know come from listening to him.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Tyler is able to participate in a whole argument without ever raising his voice. That in itself makes me furious.
11. Who does the laundry? I do mostly but he does his fair share.12. Who does the dishes? I do unless it's the weekend. I've tried to institute the "if I cook it, you clean it" protocol but it doesn't work.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side looking at the bed or the right side while in bed? While in bed, Tyler's on the right. I have been known to randomly want to change sides, though.
14. Who pays the bills? Tyler brings home the bacon, I maintain the finances.
15. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. If we did, Tyler would mow it. He's a very good mower. He can put designs in the lawn.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do. Tyler is so sweet to help, but it's something I love so I take the job away from him. He'd probably be a better cook if I would let that skill develop in him. I'm stifling his creative ability. I'm a bad wife.
17. Who drives when you are together? We both do. My car is more fun to drive and I'm more paitent but sometimes I just don't feel like driving.
18. Who is more stubborn? We both are very stubborn. I'd say it's a tie.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tyler used to be the first to apologize, now it's me. Our apologizes rarely include admitting we are wrong though. Typically they are "I'm sorry your opinion is different from mine and WRONG!"
20. Whose parents do you visit most? I visit my parents the most.
21. Who proposed? Tyler. I knew something was up because he had stopped talking about "when the ring comes..."
22. Who has more friends? Tyler. All of my friends exist in cyberspace and far away.
23. Who has more siblings? Tyler. He's third of six.
24. Who wears the pants in the family? I do. Tyler does well to hold his own, but like I said, I'm very stubborn.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'll be your friend outside of cyberspace! LOL!

Thanks for letting us know a little bit about Tyler!

Audrey said...

I loved the photo of the two of you at the top. It's so classy.
As for your "real" friends, what the heck am I? I am your cyber friend, but come on, you know me in real life too.
I loved your answers.