Thursday, December 17

Happy.


Today someone told me that based solely on my blog, they don't think I'm a very happy person.


This blog makes no attempt to hide my failures but instead airs them in the wind for all to smell their putrid scents.
Failures are funny.
Funny failures are easier to get over.
Happy isn't as funny.
And, there's no need to get over happy.

But I am a happy person, dammit!
I can laugh at most things and understand the insignificance of most situations.
I don't take things too seriously.
I love my family.
I know that my daughter will make messes but she also makes beautiful kissy sounds and warm hugs and tummy-tickling laughs.
I promise I smile. I live.
I laugh. I love.
All that crap.
I have a great time doing it.



When people tell me they are happy, my ass begins to twitch. (Luc, French Kiss)


1 comments:

Annie said...

Love French Kiss! LOL